(Jwplayer)

December 20, 2015

I hate to tell you this... But I told you so!! #BringBackTheWhitePeople

There are no limits when it comes to CORRUPTION & CRIME in South Africa

On the 18th of December Joe Tendai tweeted .....that there will be 17 000 traffic officers on the roads this festive season....


I did reply by asking him .... "but how many bribes will follow...?"


Now look here just a few days later: NEWSFLASH: Tshwane metro officer arrested over bribe http://rekordnorth.co.za/62109/newsflash-tshwane-metro-officer-arrested-over-bribe/


And when I told him tonight... listen my friend I hate to say this but... I told you so... #BringBackTheWhitePeople #ANCFail



...He blocked me ...LOL



#BringBackTheWhitePeople: 119 ANC RACIST RACE BASED LAWS BARRING WHITES FROM THE ENTIRE JOB-MARKET IN SOUTH AFRICA

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA