(Jwplayer)

May 25, 2016

#Farmattack: UPDATE: Afrikaner woman, Celeste Combrink was attacked & held at gunpoint by four black attackers pretending to be guests looking for accommodation

“Sleep or die” ...
were the words of one of the armed black attackers in a armed attacked on Elandskloof Trout Farm on Wednesday May 11
"I slapped the gun out of my face and ran into the living-room area of the house, which is next to our offices. I was shouting and screaming to people in the kitchen..." 
elandsklooftroutfarmxforelplaas_13-x_large
#StopWhiteGenoceInSA
DULLSTROOM – “Sleep or die” were the words of one of the armed men who tried to rob Elandskloof Trout Farm on Wednesday May 11.
The farm almost fell prey to four farm attackers pretending to be guests looking for accommodation. According to Ms Celeste Combrink from Elandskloof Trout Farm, an armed man spoke these words while holding her at gunpoint after she had fallen to the ground attempting to escape.
“When we met them for the very first time they came around 11:00 and enquired about availability of accommodation for four people. We informed them that we still have space and they said they would come back later,” said Combrink.
They returned at 17:25, but the accommodation they needed had changed and they suddenly wanted to stay only for one night. “I gave them the price and they said only two people need to be accommodated. The others would apparently go to a different venue. I gave them the keys to the unit they requested and they left. Around 18:50 they again came back requesting a second unit,” she said.
The third visit finally revealed what they were planning. “While I was busy assisting them with check-in, of the three culprits who were with me in the office, one man stepped out to make a call. He made it appear as though he was the one paying with one of the others’ card and had to obtain the pin code.”
While Combrink focused on what was happening, she suddenly heard a voice say “hey, hey”. When she looked up, one of the suspects were holding her at gunpoint.
“I slapped the gun out of my face and ran into the living-room area of the house, which is next to our offices. I was shouting and screaming to people in the kitchen. We had guests and my family was there, as we were celebrating my father’s 69th birthday,” she said. She lost balance, fell and a man with a gun stood over her shouting “sleep or die”.
“I closed my eyes pretending to sleep, he then saw the men in the kitchen and shouted ‘man down’. The other people were already hiding and luckily the farmer’s communication radio roll call for the night had already started. The voices from the radio must have confused him with the voices in the house. I thought he knew about the radios and was on his way to disable them. But when I looked again, he was gone.” she explained.
The voices from the radio must have confused him with the voices in the house. I thought he knew about the radios and was on his way to disable them. But when I looked again, he was gone.” she explained.
After that she immediately got up and pressed the panic button in the kitchen. “While everything was unfolding, our son was in the TV room. He witnessed everything and as the man was standing over me shouting, my son phoned for help. We were out of the house by 19:01, but by 19:02 the car was gone and all the roads were closed by the farmers, but we still could not find the criminals.”
We were out of the house by 19:01, but by 19:02 the car was gone and all the roads were closed by the farmers, but we still could not find the criminals.”
We were out of the house by 19:01, but by 19:02 the car was gone and all the roads were closed by the farmers, but we still could not find the criminals.”
They were fortunate enough not to fall under the statistics of those physically harmed by farm attackers, however, they will never forget how it felt to fear for their lives. “After they left I was more p*ssed off that we could not find them and now I am stressed out about everything that happened to me, our guests and family,”
The Dullstroom Boerevereniging members and support team helped the family during the crisis. The criminals were driving a black VW (Polo/Golf) with no number plates and were armed with 9mm pistols.
http://steelburgernews.co.za/212208/farm-attack-dullstroom/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA