(Jwplayer)

April 19, 2016

#ATTACK: Edleen mother attacked & stabbed by 3 black attackers on her 40th birthday

THE Edleen resident was stabbed in her right upper leg after being attacked by three men in her backyard on Monday morning...
THE Edleen resident was stabbed in her right upper leg after being attacked by three men in her backyard.
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA
AN Edleen resident is in a stable condition back at home after she was attacked and stabbed in the leg by three men on Monday morning.

The wife and mother of two celebrated her 40th birthday on the same day. “They say that luck begins at 40, what a way to start out,” said the victim, who wanted to remain anonymous.

“I was hanging my laundry in the backyard when three men jumped over the wall from my neighbour’s yard and started attacking me. They hit me in the face and one of them grazed my arm with his knife.”

One of the attackers became more aggressive and stabbed her in the right upper leg.

“When I am alone at home, I always wear my panic button around my neck. I managed to press it and in a matter of seconds they were gone.”

Alpha Security arrived on the scene, followed by Norkem Park SAPS.

“Alpha was great. They arrived about five minutes after the attackers were gone. They were very fast,” the woman said.

The resident was rushed to Arwyp by her husband and received stitches in her leg.
http://kemptonexpress.co.za/112749/mother-stabbed-on-40th-birthday/?utm_content=buffer1be81&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA