(Jwplayer)

April 30, 2016

#ATTACK: Blacks attacked a driver, Mr Arthur Penniston & set his food truck alight

“They threw stones and a petrol bomb at me. They also insisted I stop the truck and when I did, they ordered me to drive it into a donga where they torched it,” Penniston said. He managed to run away from the attackers, but fell and tripped, injuring his knee. “I had to hide in the bush while they torched the truck,” he added....
The burnt truck.
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

MECKLENBURG – Madikane residents allegedly stoned a McDonald truck and set it alight with a petrol bomb last Wednesday.
According to the driver, Mr Arthur Penniston, he was attacked by a group of young men at about 00:45. “They threw stones and a petrol bomb at me. They also insisted I stop the truck and when I did, they ordered me to drive it into a donga where they torched it,” Penniston said.
He managed to run away from the attackers, but fell and tripped, injuring his knee. “I had to hide in the bush while they torched the truck,” he added.
Penniston was quickly assisted by other motorists who rushed him to the nearby Mecklenburg Hospital. Spokesman for local police, Const Kgalake Mampuru condemned the incident and urged the community to help with the arrests.
“We are investigating a malicious damage to property case and plead with those who have information to help us. The truck was travelling from Steelpoort to Maatadi Mine, which is situated next to Marula Platinum mine
http://steelburgernews.co.za/210627/locals-set-food-truck-alight/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA