(Jwplayer)

April 14, 2016

ANOTHER #MURDER? Afrikaner homeless man, Gideon du Plessis (33) found dead in a park in Pretoria

“I’m still shocked because the paramedics couldn’t tell me what happened to him. The last time I saw Gideon was two days ago,” 
His half-sister Lizanne Yssel said. 
Yssel said Du Plessis had been living on the street the past three years...
Gideon du Plessis(33)

Photo: Supplied
Gideon du Plessis (33) 
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Dead man in park was homeless

A man found dead in a park in the west of Pretoria, Booysens was homeless at the time of his death, his half-sister said on Thursday.

The body of Gideon du Plessis(33) was discovered on Wednesday evening by Best Care Ambulance services paramedics.

His half-sister Lizanne Yssel said she was still coming to terms with Du Plessis’ death.

“I was called to the scene and upon arrival, I found so many people — forensics, paramedics and police. I was informed that the lifeless body of my brother was found in the park,” she said.

“I’m still shocked because the paramedics couldn’t tell me what happened to him. The last time I saw Gideon was two days ago,” she said.

Yssel said Du Plessis had been living on the street the past three years.

“I haven’t really kept in touch with him because I stay in Gezina.”

“He stayed with his girlfriend for a couple of years in the same park where he was found dead. The girlfriend died two weeks ago due to organ failure in the same park,” she said.

Yssel said she was awaiting the outcome of forensic tests on the cause of death.

His biological sister was staying in Malawi and his father lived in Bronkhorstspruit, she said.

On Wednesday, Best Care ambulancespokesperson Xander Loubser said du Plessis’s body was found lying next to a wall in the park.

“There was no sign of life. We performed CPR and after 30 minutes, he was declared dead.”

Police were not immediately available for comment.
http://rekordmoot.co.za/70198/dead-man-in-park-was-homeless/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA