(Jwplayer)

March 4, 2016

#ATTACK: Afrikaner woman was allegedly hit in the face in a road rage episode in Pretoria on Thursday afternoon

Moot woman hit in road rage violence

Cora van Wyk. Photo: Supplied
Cora van Wyk
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Cora van Wyk (58) was making her way home from work when this happened.

She was driving in traffic in Pretorius Street in Hatfield when she realised she had to turn right into Jan Shoba Street.

“I was in the wrong lane but had to turn right. When I tried to do so, a man moved his black BMW in front of my car to cut me off,” she said.

Van Wyk decided to drive her car around the vehicle blocking her car and turned right anyway.

“I turned right and drove away. When I stopped at the next traffic light the man parked his car in front of mine. I had no way out.”

The man, estimated to be in his 30s, got out of his car and walked over to Van Wyk.

“He started yelling and shouting at me, asking what I was doing. When I thought he was done screaming he turned around and hit me in the face as hard as he could.”

She said the man got into his car and fled towards the Moot area.

“Several people, including myself, tried to follow him. One could see that he was trying to escape and started driving very fast.”

Van Wyk said she intended laying a charge of assault at the police on Friday afternoon.

Rekord tried finding the man. If you have more information please phone 083 625 4114
http://rekordmoot.co.za/66981/moot-woman-hit-in-road-rage-violence/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA