(Jwplayer)

February 24, 2016

#ATTACK: Afrikaner man, Zander Cort Smit was attacked and brutally assaulted by 3 black attackers. Police failed to help the victim

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Zander Cort Smit: I know some of you find it offensive that I mentioned that I was attacked by 3 black men on Friday. My photos and post was reported twice and that said person thinks is a joke to get my account banned for an entire day. I shall repost this to prove a point about what is happening in South Africa and if anyone has a problem with it, please mind your own business. Remove me from your facebook, block me even, but do not take away my freedom of speech and my right to inform the public. 

This is a serious matter and I feel something needs to be done so that us white people can feel safer in our own country. What happened during the apartheid era has nothing to do with me. I was only 4yrs old when Nelson Mandela became president, so please tell me what contribution I had to any suffering of people of colour.

This happened in Lorraine right off Kragga Kamma road. As my attackers were kicking and possibly trying to stab me where they cut me with a blunt knife, I was screaming for help. A house's lights went on, someone saw what was happening and they switched the lights off again. Cars drove past and yet I still never got any help. As soon as they fled I rushed for help and went to the closest place I know where people are.

I have reported this to the police and they told me that they can't do anything. Now please understand why I have so much hate in my heart at this moment. I can't sleep at night and I suffer with extreme paranoia now. I have been damaged more mentally then physically. 

Please share and repost this and help me raise awareness and prove a point that anything can happen to anyone.
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1197009827027334&id=723241771070811&fs=0&ref=bookmarks

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA