(Jwplayer)

September 17, 2015

#Radiotalkshow: Voices of South Africa with ED Begley



Tattoo Billy has been around since 1992 formed by Hurstel Begley my father and me Ed Begley.  We became activist when my friend Frans Maritz a Disc Jockey from Southern Africa started playing us on his Radio station Wild Horse radio ...I became an activist for him.  After Children of ham ...I decided to return to the ring I trained 8 months lost 30 pounds ...but during training just 2 weeks before the fight ...my wife died before a week later my father had a stroke later found out to be cancer ....I was told by the promoter I did not have too fight...but I promised this fight and followed through...I did not make a dime the promoter was supposed to donate to Sunette bridges foundation so I donated 150 myself....I won a state title beating the MMA heavyweight champion of Indiana he out weighed me by 70 pounds and was 24 me 42 ...
My fight was to show you must fight despite the odds are against you ...stand speak out
■ 

Check Out Politics Conservative Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Sister thunder Radio on BlogTalkRadio
#Radiotalkshow