(Jwplayer)

July 31, 2016

#Afrikaans mom Jennylee Jordaan's video of #KidnapAttempt of 2yo daughter

THE MASONIC PLAN IN ACTION 

VIOLENT SOUTH AFRICAN PARADIGM SHIFT TOWARDS GLOBAL COMMUNISM

Video: Mom warns of #kidnapping attempt at Mall of the South (26July2016) clothes shop: "Watch Your Children".
29 July 2016 Henley-on-Klip, South Africa -- Mrs Jennylee Jordaan (24) puts this video clip on her fb and warns:"We always think these things will never happen to us. In Mall of the South yesterday(26 July 2016) a man tried to take my 2 year old daughter out of my trolley, when she noticed she didn't know the person picking her up she immediately said mommy... that's when I looked. At that moment this man made it seem like he was helping her sit properly in the trolley. Which seemed like it could've been the case because she did stand up a few times in the trolley. My instinct told me otherwise and I went to get the camera footage this morning.  My worst nightmare nearly came true... please please watch your kiddies closely in the shops... I dont know what I would have done if he'd taken her...



https://www.facebook.com/jennylee.jordaan/videos/10155012000826258/ -
https://www.facebook.com/jennylee.jordaan?fref=ts#

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA