(Jwplayer)

June 3, 2016

#FarmAttack: Afrikaner woman, Annelize le Roux was brutally attacked by former black worker who resigned after three months of employment

“They said if I continue to scream, they would kill me...” 
One of the suspects threatened to cut her fingers off if she did not stop crying. “Do you want to die?” he asked Le Roux

Armed with a steak knife and a machete, they forced Le Roux to the floor and tied her up with adhesive tape...IMG_8015 copy

GENOCIDE VICTIM: Annelize le Roux

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Local farm resident attacked by former employee

HERMANSBURG – On Tuesday morning a woman was attacked and tied up in broad daylight on a farm in the area.

As Ms Annelize le Roux, a 15-year-long resident of the area, was in her kitchen gathering some belongings for her mother, who had been scheduled to undergo an operation later that day, three men barged through the back door.

Armed with a steak knife and a panga, they forced Le Roux to the floor and tied her up with adhesive tape. They demanded money, then took her to the main bedroom and tied her to the bed. They also covered her face with tape.

“I screamed for help, but my husband and son were busy with heavy machinery and couldn’t hear me,” she recalled. “They said if I continue to scream, they would kill me.” One of the suspects threatened to cut her fingers off if she did not stop crying. “Do you want to die?” he asked Le Roux.

It’s the rough handling and the shouting that I will remember.” She told Lowvelder that only one of the suspects wore a balaclava.

“At one stage, my domestic worker recognised his voice. His name is Surprise, one of my former workers who resigned after three months of employment. He was disgruntled because he felt that other workers got preferential treatment,” she said.

“I told Surprise to go away, but he threatened to kill me after which I was also tied up,” the domestic worker said.

They took Le Roux’s cellphone, laptop and an undisclosed amount of money. “They asked me to open the safe, but I told them that it was empty. They also asked for the keys to my vehicle, but got startled and fled on foot.”

The domestic worker managed to free herself after which she cut Le Roux loose. Le Roux notified her husband, who then alarmed the Hermansburg Community Forum. They arrived on the scene within minutes, along with Bossies Community Justice, ACS Security, Hi-Tech Security Nelspruit and Nelspruit Concerned Citizens. Other than a few bumps and bruises, both Le Roux and the domestic worker escaped unscathed.

Footprints showed that the suspects fled to the Hilltop area, where they were picked up by a vehicle on the R40. By the time of going to press, no arrests have yet been made.
http://lowvelder.co.za/337026/hermansburg-plaasaanval/
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA