(Jwplayer)

June 13, 2016

#ATTACK: Homeless man speaks after being beaten by a security guard

Previously Gomes said that he broke his collarbone after being attacked....

“I am just not safe here,” he said


Tony Gomes sits on the corner of Pres Jim Fouche and Hawkins Avenue where he was attacked for allegedly calling a security guard a 'monkey'.
GENOCIDE VICTIM: and again just another victim that is left homeless because of 119 ANC RACIST RACE BASED LAWS BARRING WHITES FROM THE ENTIRE JOB-MARKET IN SOUTH AFRICA: Tony Gomes sits on the corner of Pres Jim Fouche and Hawkins Avenue where he was attacked
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

BOSKRUIN: Tony Gomes the homeless man who was beaten outside Boskruin Village has spoken out against the security guard who beat himallegedly for calling him a ‘monkey’.


Gomes denied calling the security guard a monkey and said that it was a case of mistaken identity. “There was another homeless man who stole a cellphone and I was blamed. I just sit under a tree and mind my own business, I don’t steal,” Gomes said.

He also alleged that the security guards from the shopping centre were always harassing him and had banned him from entering the shopping centre. Gomes pointed out that he suffered a nose bleed and was punched in the eye. “I can’t exactly remember everything that happened. I just remember being hit while I was standing under the tree, I did not call anyone a monkey,” he added. He said that he was thinking of leaving Boskruin and heading to Vereeniging where his brother lived.

Previously Gomes said that he broke his collarbone after being attacked. “I am just not safe here,” he said.

The owner of the security company said that he was still investigating the incident. “I will need to hear both sides of the story in order to understand what exactly happened,” Marx said.

http://randburgsun.co.za/292128/update-homeless-man-speaks-after-beating/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA