(Jwplayer)

May 19, 2016

VIDEO: Centurion woman, Lorraine Cooper lucky to be alive after caught in the middle of a shootout in Irene

Lorraine Cooper was unharmed after dodging a bullet in the crossfire of a shootout in Irene, Centurion.
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Stray bullet misses woman in traffic:


Lorraine Cooper heard shots while travelling in heavy traffic on the corner of Nellmapius Drive and Jan Smuts Avenue, Irene on Wednesday afternoon.

“I got such a fright. The next moment my car window shattered,” said Cooper.

“I saw a white Volkswagen Polo and a blue Ford Ranger speed past me while occupants shot at each other,” she said.

While she was afraid to move her bakkie in case she got caught in the middle of the shootout, Cooper eventually managed to pull over and assess the damage.

She said it was only then she noticed the bullet had clipped her headrest after it shattered the rear window on its way through the car, missing her head by millimeters.

The bullet exited through the car’s windshield.

Orange Fox Security and their medical intervention unit went to the scene after they were told a woman had been shot.

When they arrived they found Cooper unharmed.

“I am so thankful to be alive,” she said.

“The bullet just missed my head. I might still cry. I am still in shock,” she said.

Lyttelton police were investigating.

Watch Cooper explain what happened here:
http://rekordcenturion.co.za/85506/video-stray-bullet-misses-woman-in-traffic/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA