(Jwplayer)

May 15, 2016

#ATTACK: Survived: Afrikaner resident Wilma Smit: followed by 7 black men, attacked, throttled by one, saved by cousin Marie Botha

GENOCIDE VICTIM: Wilma Smit: followed by 7 black men, attacked, throttled, robbed by one of these men hanging around outside the municipal offices in downtown Pretoria: 
▶the cops refuse to help...◀
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA
Ms Wilma Smit (right) was attacked and throttled outside the municipal offices on Thursday. Her cousin Marie Botha (left) pulled her away from the guy holding her neck. 

The assault took place on Thursday morning 12 May 2016 when Ms Smit (41) said she had 'tried to sort out her water and electricity bill at the municipality."
When she left, she was grabbed by a man who alsostole her necklace, given to her by her daughter in law.
“I was with my cousin Marie [Botha] when the guy grabbed me and throttled me. Marie pulled me away when the guy tried to drag me. She saved my life,” said Smit.
She said she saw two police vehicles in Pretorius Street and ran to ask for help but the policemen did not assist her.
“There were four officers in the first vehicle.They referred me to the second police vehicle, which also had four officers. They drove off as they saw me running towards them.”
Smit then got into her car and she and her cousin Marie drove off. “Before the attack, a guy asked me for money to look after my car. I said I would give him the money when I came back,” she said.
“He said guys would break into my car. When I ran to my car after the attack, the guy said ‘I told you so’,” she said.
Smit said no one broke into her car but her alarm went off.
Smit said the previous day (Wednesday) a man called her “baby”, but she ignored him.
“The same guy said to me today: ‘Hey sweetheart.’ When we came out, seven guys followed us and that was when I was grabbed by the neck,” she said.
Smit said she would be seeking counselling but was reluctant to lay a charge "as police failed to protect her".
Central police sergeant Ann Poortman said "it was difficult to comment as there were no details of the officers involved."
“We cannot comment on allegations. If there is more information then we can contact the officers and investigate why they failed to assist the complainant,” said Poortman.
Pretoria metro 's mouthpiece in the mayor's office Blessing Manale was unavailable for comment.


#StopWhiteGenocideInSA