(Jwplayer)

April 22, 2016

#ATTACK: Widow attacked & beaten by black attacker in her Sasolburg home

Black attacker beat up a 78-year old widow of Sasolburg before robbing her and stealing her car. All of this happened in broad daylight
An armed robber beat up a 78-year old widow of Sasolburg before robbing her and stealing her car. All of this happened in broad daylight. Photo: Schalk le Roux
 #StopWhiteGenocideInSA
SASOLBURG. – A slew of armed robberies and house break-ins have rocked Sasolburg in the past month, with burglaries and robberies increasing in frequency since the start of the school holidays
SASOLBURG. – A slew of armed robberies and house break-ins have rocked Sasolburg in the past month, with burglaries and robberies increasing in frequency since the start of the school holidays.

In just the past week, three armed robberies occurred in three different parts of town. People are warned to be alert and cautious at all times, seeing as these robberies are taking place at times people least expect.

In one of these armed robberies, a 78-year old widow, Pawla, came home from town on Friday afternoon. She unlocked her gate and entered her driveway with her car. She then locked the gate, parked the car in the garage, locked the garage and went into her house.

She put her shopping bags down in the kitchen and went to her bedroom. “I was standing in my room, looking at my pictures when I felt two hands on the sides of my head. It was a man and he told me to be quiet. I did what he said because he showed me a big knife and said that if I don’t do as he says, I know what will happen.
“He asked me where the money and safe is before he started to tie my hands and put a gag on my face. He cut the electric cords that connected the speakers to my computer and tied my hands to the one post of the bed,” says Pawla. The robber also hit her in the face and dragged her around the house. Her black eyes and the bruises on her arms are still visible. He locked her in her room and rummaged through the house.
“He took my phone, home and car keys and asked me to tell him which key is for what.
“He showed me the knife again and told me that I knew what would happen if I lie to him.
“ I showed him everything and he left the room again. Every now and again he would come in to see if I was still tied up. After a while, when he stopped coming in, I lifted the bed with my shoulder to free my hands. I looked through the window and I saw them outside. I slammed the door and locked it from the inside. I then started screaming as loud as I can,” said Pawla.

She then saw the perpetrators driving up and down the street, very slowly, to see if she came out. They then casually drove away. They stole her car, laptop, cell phone and money. Vaal Emergency Care was on the scene in a flash and came to her assistance.

They treated her for shock and pain. According to Elsabe Venter from Vaal Emergency Care, they had to do the same at all three scenes of the robberies that took place in the past week. At one of the scenes, an elderly person had to receive stitches as well.

The SAPS are investigating all of these cases. People are warned to be on the lookout for strangers in the street, on the sidewalk, etc. These cowards prey on easy targets and they do their homework.
http://vaalweekblad.com/8275/armed-robberies-rampant-in-sasolburg/#.Vxn2XKTUrkE.facebook

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA