(Jwplayer)

March 13, 2016

#ATTACK: Survived attack by knifeman: Helga Redinger Jackson in Kempton Park, black man arrested and released within hours

GENOCIDE ATTACKER
#StopWhiteGenocideInSA
Survived knifeman's attack in Kempton Park: he had been attacking white residents in the same street since 05h30 and when he reached the house of Helga Redinger Jackson a few hours later, he was arrested -- and released within hours: (awaiting details of the other victims, or whether any were injured, and if he succeeded in 'robbing' anyone.)

March 9 at 12:27pm · Picture by victim Helga Redinger jackson: This is the @**hole who first held up my neighbour at knifepoint in her kitchen at 5:30 am this morning, after which he came and tried his luck with each of my neighbours and lastly me.
Thank you Rita Ferreira Shaw and Jacque. You were my angels. I think you probably saved my life this morning. This is his 12th offense. When will this madness stop? (posted on Boere Krisis Aksie community crime-prevention page)

(reported within hours that he had been released from police custody)...
https://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/4227

This is the @**hole who held my neighbour up at knife point in her kitchen at 5:30 am this morning, after which he came and tried his luck with each of my neighbours and lastly me. Thank you Rita Ferreira Shaw and Jacque. You were my angels. I think you probably saved my life this morning. This is his 12TH offense. When will this madness stop?
https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1338666092826599&id=116298045063416&fs=0

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA