(Jwplayer)

March 26, 2016

ATTACK: Survived: Afrikaner Jaen Moolman 22, stabbed: fought back against 3 black knifemen: stabbed one in the eye with key

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA

Survived stab-wounds by black knifemen: white motorcyclist Jaen Moolman 22 fought back and stabbed one knifeman in the eye with his key...
Attacked while biking slowly in the Vaal River's Spider Valley area off Mario Milane Drive between Vanderbijlpark to Vereeniging.
VEREENIGING. –Jaen Moolman, 22 was admitted to hospital on Tuesday-afternoon 22 March 2016 at 16h30pm when he was thrown with bricks and then stabbed by three blacks
while riding slowly on a potholed section of the road in Spider valley along the Vaal River between Vereeniging and Vanderbijlpark.
"I wasn't going fast at that stage because there were many potholes in the road. Three thugs suddenly appeared from Mario Milani drive and started throwing bricks at me.
They ran in front of my bike forcing me to stop. They cut my tires, demanding 'my mobile and wallet'. When I told them I had no money on me at all, they started stabbing me.
I was stabbed four times.' He said he was fighting for his life and resisted so fiercely that he somehow stabbed his bike-key into one of the knifemen's eyes.
It broke off. Just at that point a man showed up with a truck and the thugs fled. Workers of Tilly's Glass also stopped and helped Jaen to call home and to call an ambulance.
He was admitted to the Kopanong Hospital to have his deep stabbing wounds sutured -- at the same time when one of the knifemen was being treated for his injured eye...
Yet the police was 'unable to confirm if anybody was arrested for the 'robbery'. It's not actually mentioned in the report of anything was 'robbed' so it's difficult to understand why
this was referred to as an actual robbery. Jaen said he was deeply grateful for all the help from the people who stopped by and he wants to thank them publicly.

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA