(Jwplayer)

February 2, 2016

#ATTACK: Edenvale mother fought off black hijackers when she was attacked on First Avenue in Edenvale last night

Edenvale mother fights off would-be hijackers
An Edenvale mother fought off would-be hijackers when she was attacked on First Avenue in Edenvale last night. "I put up a good fight," she told the NEWS.

An Edenvale mother, returning from a meeting held at her child’s school last night, was followed and attacked during an attempted hijacking on First Avenue in Edenvale.
The woman had stopped in her mother’s driveway where four men, well-dressed and travelling in a cream Mini Cooper, attacked her.
“I put up a good fight but I am paying for it today in bruises and sore body parts. I was hit in the face with a gun. I fought back,” the Edenglen woman said.
She bit one of her attackers on his arm.
“I managed to keep my car but they broke the locking mechanism and so forth. I’m still in shock and have not slept,” said the woman.
The incident was reported to the Edenvale SAPS. She urged all women to be cautious when driving alone, day or night.
http://bedfordviewedenvalenews.co.za/279336/just-in-edenvale-mother-fights-off-would-be-hijackers/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA