(Jwplayer)

October 26, 2015

#ATTACK: A Cresslawn father, Jamie Pattison (39) survived a brutal attack on Monday last week after he was stabbed seven times by black attackers

Pattison was attacked by two of the black attackers & stabbed seven times, missing his heart & lungs by millimetres. Pattison’s wife, Claire, their son (10) & daughter (8), were in the house when the incident happened at around 5.30pm

There was blood everywhere, it looked like a murder scene"

Father stabbed seven times during Cresslawn home invasion


A case of attempted murder has been opened at Sebenza SAPS.

Jamie Pattison was stabbed seven times in his 

Pattison’s wife, Claire, their son (10) and daughter (8), were in the house when the incident happened at around 5.30pm.

“Our safety gate at the back of the house was open as we were doing some work around the house. We just sat down to eat when four men barged into our home. They put their fingers to their lips and told us to keep quite,” said Claire.

According to her, one of the men had a firearm and the others were armed with knives.

“I screamed and went to push the panic button when my husband got up to fight off the intruders. My son was in his room and my daughter in the shower. They came out to see what was going on and I immediately went to lock them in the garage,” said Claire.

Pattison was attacked by two of the intruders and stabbed seven times, missing his heart and lungs by millimetres.

“There was blood everywhere, it looked like a murder scene,” said Claire.

Anthony Rossy, technical support at PHS COPS and the Pattison’s neighbour, heard the screams and alerted Cobus Heymans, COPS reaction officer, to assist.

The intruders fled on foot when Claire pushed the panic button.

“When I arrived at the scene, I found Jamie outside the house covered in a lot of blood. We bandaged him and I could see five wounds through all the blood. One of the wounds was bubbling. I told the family that the ambulance would take too long and with their consent, I took him to Arwyp myself,” said Heymans.

Pattison was admitted to ICU and his wounds were attended to. He was discharged on Wednesday last week and is recovering at home.

“A knife was found in the neighbour’s front yard that was sent for fingerprints. It is still an ongoing investigation and we are doing our best to find these suspects,” said Sgt Sharon Tsotsotso, spokesman for Sebenza SAPS.

“I cannot express my gratitude towards COPS and especially Cobus and Anthony for all they did for us. They are amazing men and saved my husband’s life,” said Claire. http://kemptonexpress.co.za/91974/father-stabbed-seven-times-during-house-robbery-attempt-in-cresslawn/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA