(Jwplayer)

September 9, 2015

ATTACK: Video: Elderly woman, Pat Watson (74) fakes heart attack to escape hostage situation & save her own life






VIDEO: Elder fakes heart attack to escape hostage situation. SHE HAS BEEN THE VICTIM OF ASSAULT BEFORE AND THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN AFRICA


Pat Watson has been the victim assault before.

You won't believe what an elderly woman did to escape a hostage situation. Video here:

■■■

Elder fakes heart attack to escape hostage situation

When she could think of no other way out, Pat put on the act of her life – to save her life.
How do you escape a hostage situation? Would you fake a heart-attack?
This is what 74-year-old Pat Watson did when three men broke into her flatlet and her daughter’s house on 17 August.
“My daughter was at work already. And at around 9am two men stood at my door,” Pat told the News.
“Initially, I thought they were construction workers. I did not realise what was happening until I got shoved onto my couch and told to be quiet while they ransacked the house.”
After keeping Pat inside her flatlet for over an hour, they ordered her to her bedroom.
“I naturally thought the worst. But they reassured me that they will not hurt me. They said, ‘Look madam, we are not going to hurt you’.”
When Pat realised they were going to take everything valuable they could get their hands on, Pat decided she needed to get out of there. She asked the thief who was guarding her to leave her on the pavement.
“I told him that I was having a heart attack and that he should let go otherwise he will be charged not only for theft, but for murder as well.”
Pat told the News that she put on the hysterical act of her life.
The thief panicked, called the other two who was still ransacking her daughter’s house, and then all three of them fled, leaving Pat alone in her flatlet.
“I ran outside into the street for help where a young man stopped to help me.”
Pat wants to thank this man whose name she did not take. The man is about 30-years-old and drove a white car.
“If anyone knows who this man is, please give him my thanks.”
Pat added that she has been the victim of assault before and that is the price you pay if you want to live in Africa.
http://krugersdorpnews.co.za/273726/elder-fakes-heart-attack-to-escape-hostage-situation/

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA