(Jwplayer)

September 9, 2015

Attempted kidnapping in Sedgefield: "A black man tried to pull my daughter through our window" :#Afrikaner Christiaan Opperman


SEDGEFIELD NEWS FLASH - Many residents of the picturesque village of Sedgefield, believe that they are losing the battle against crime after Christiaan Opperman reported that his toddler of one year and nine months was nearly pulled through an open window of their Sedgefield home on Monday, September 7.
 
"A black man tried to pull my daughter through our window this afternoon," wrote Opperman on Sedgefield Locals Facebook page. Opperman told the Knysna-Plett Herald that he was "in a ceiling" working when his fiancée tried to contact him with the horrific news of their daughter's near kidnapping.
 
"I am so angry that I wasn't there. When I got to my phone there were so many messages from my fiancée saying that she heard our older child scream and when she got to the lounge she saw the black man's hands holding onto our toddlers arms. He was busy pulling her through the window."
 
He explained that he had not immediately called the police as he doesn't have much faith in their ability. "To tell you the truth I don't want them on my property. I did however immediately call Mike Hofhuis of COP [Sedgefield's Community Orientated Policing]. He and all the vehicles arrived shortly after my call and they started looking for the man."
http://www.knysnaplettherald.com/news/News/General/146396/Attempted-kidnapping-in-Sedgefield

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA